Wednesday 22 October 2014

Magazine Mock Up

Front Cover

This is a mock up of my front cover. I am currently unsure on the colour pallet will be using however l know that the coverlines, splash and masthead will have backing of some kinda to enhance the text on top of it. I have also decided to use a large central image which takes up the majority of the page. The model used will look directly at the camera. 

Contents 


Here is my music magazine contents page. I've decided I'm going to have various sections on things that wouldn't typically be on a contact page such as whats online and current events the audience may be interested in. This is a technique I've only seen in Billboard, which i have adopted and changed to make my own individual feature for my contents page. There will be four images, all related to the front cover to keep it consistent. 

Double Page Spread

Here is my double page spread for my magazine. I have decided to use a large background image which will be of a model looking into the camera, again to that direct access to the reader. I have also decided to use features such as pull out quotes and drop caps. This will add maturity as well as add to the overall appeal of my magazine. My article will be in a question and answer format since that is the most common way of presenting a interview. 

No comments:

Post a Comment