Friday 24 October 2014

Make Up and Fashion: Model Ideas

Make-Up

Female Models 

For the Models l want their make up to be simple and natural. This is because l want my magazine to promote natural beauty and to create awareness of that and how you can be beautiful without covering yourself in layers of make up As well as connote freshness and youthfulness. Also if the make ups natural then then it means it would go with my color schemes because there would be no colors to contrast with my house styles. Of course there will be some make up that is more colorful to appeal to those who like that style of appearance. By doing this it will appeal to all types of girls within my target audience. 
The majority of my models will look natural like this: 

Male Models

For the male models there will be no make applied for the same reason as the female models-to create promote natural beauty and self esteem in your appearance. 

Fashion

Female Models 

For my female models l want a range of styles involved in my magazine. As well as a range of styles there will be a variety of models to show different sizes and to show that individuality exists and is a positive thing in our society, The actual fashion the models will be wearing, l can't yet specify, however hopefully the clothing brands will be high street brands so that the readers can access them. The reason for this is that my target audience are students (college/uni, 16-20) so they won't have a lot of disposable income compared with younger generations. So promoting high street brands means that they can feel more involved in the magazine. Jewelry and footwear will be the models choice-as long as it all goes together and looks professional then it will be their choice. 

Male Models 

For any potential male models they will be dressed in just jeans and t-shirts or whatever they feel most comfortable in. Because i'm picking models that fit my magazine and connote a youthful and fresh style I'm not too concerned about the outfits. They will be on posters and to go with some articles so there's less pressure on them to represent my magazine.  


No comments:

Post a Comment