Friday 24 October 2014

Photography Ideas: Photo Shot Ideas

My Front cover

My front cover will be a posed picture with the model looking directly at the camera. This allows the audience to be directly addressed by the model on the front cover/ The above picture is a perfect representation of how i want my front cover to look. Bright make up to make the face stand out. The hair and make-up will be done precisly but the skin and weight of the model etc will not be changed. As l want to have real life models, instead of airbrushed ones. This front cover picture will be a busy, medium close up.
Overall the front picture will be a bright, high key photo that has been taken in a stuido to make my magazine look professional and appeal to my target audience.

My contents page 

In my contents page i will have 2-4 images of a live band/artist singing. This will be a naturalistic image. The shot type will be mid-shot. It will be on the familiarity a stage, and shall be busy shots to keep the consistency of the front cover image. Other images on my contents page will be things like band pictures and various artists within my magazine. This image type will also accompany the cover lines on my front cover.



Double Page spread

For my double page spread i will use a image similar to the one above. Since these types of images are common in pop magazine double page spread articles. I will use a plain background to emphasize the image of the model. The simplistic colour background compliments the rest of my magazine and the article will overlay the background, the simple colours also connote a fresh, new magazine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment